The Twilight Zone

Latest post in my blog on popular science:

The Twilight Zone
http://populscience.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-twilight-zone.html

Regards,

Thanks ! I loved The Twilight Zone! And, when I can, I look at the channel which is presenting them now. I did NOT know that Serling had anything to do with The Planet Of The Apes, which I liked for a while but in the later episodes – not so much. My favorite episode of The Twilight Zone – and the one with a real spiritual punch – was the one where this bad guy dies and wakes up in what he thinks is Heaven, but which he finds out soon is actually Hell!

I personally know a writer who lives in a nearby county who has written books which are like The Twilight Zone, and whom I have told several times he should get them made into films, but so far he has not done so. His name is Stoney Setzer.

Forrest

Serling only participated in the script of the first film of “Planet of the Apes” and in fact wasn’t the only writer, although the final surprise (when the Statue of Liberty makes the protagonist discover that he is actually on the Earth) was written by Serling and is typical of The Twilight Zone endings.

Regards,