Looks like moving the group was a good call

Just glad I was able to get the content downloaded early enough.

Thanks for the update on this important issue since perhaps we have more than 20 years community at stake since I’m not sure if that includes our MereLewis history. Harry McPeak (lurker)

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice. Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 Like

Yes, and I’ve noticed that you have also been able to include some posts from MereLewis. Good job!Blush

Dimitry

“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love will last forever.” (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8)

1 Like

SpareOom started in September 2001, and I have all the messages here (well, almost all; there are a few that wouldn’t import). There are no centralized archives of the old AOL listserv, though. I’ve asked previously, and I’ll repeat the request: if anyone does have a complete (or even near-complete) archive of MereLewis, I’d love to get it, so I could import it here as well.